Comment on page
Hightouch operates as a Data Activation platform, sitting directly atop your data warehouse and synchronizing data to over 150 destinations. The platform’s HTTP Request destination allows seamless integration with virtually any API - no coding required.
Blitzllama x Hightouch integration enables the launch of Blitzllama surveys through Hightouch events.
Leveraging Hightouch events makes it easy to personalize and target surveys to the right users at the right moments. This allows merging of quantitative and qualitative data and generates unique experiential insights. Here are a few practical applications:
- Assessing user experience post-onboarding
- Identifying opportunities for feature improvement immediately after a feature is used
- Conducting NPS 30 days post user’s upgrade to a premium plan
- Gaining real-time insights into why a user abandoned a product journey
- 1.Go to the Hightouch's Destinations overview page and click the Add Destination button. Select HTTP Request and click Continue.
- 3.Click on Add Key button. Put "x-api-key" in the key and "<Blitzllama API Key>" in value.
- 1.You can find your "<Blitzllama API Key>" on Blitzllama's dashboard by navigating to Blitzllama's Connection > Backend Trigger > Connect Source.
- 1.Choose request triggers on depending on whether a row is added, changed, and/or removed. Blitzllama uses the same API for all request trigger methods.
- 2.You can send a single row or batch of multiple rows (batch is preferable) in each HTTP request.
- 3.Specify webhook endpoint as POST.
- 4.Customize request payload with JSON. Edit with the JSON Editor. Below is a sample payload and a corresponding Liquid template.
Blitzllama expects a JSON payload like below.
"event_name":"subscription_success", //mandatory. You can freely customise the name. Keep it unique and easy to identify.
"plan": "Premium 12 months",
The Liquid template you enter under Define JSON payload should look like this:
- 5.Configure rate limiting and concurrency as per your preference.
- 6.Configure error handling as per your preference.
- 7.Configure initial sync behavior. Choose "No, skip existing rows". As Blitzllama won't trigger surveys for past events.
- Locating Synced Events: The events synced from Hightouch should be visible under the “Events” tab in Blitzllama, categorized as “Backend Event.”
Synced Hightouch events on Blitzllama's Events tab.
In the above screenshot of a Sleep Tracking app, a sleep quality monitoring survey will be shown to the users within 2 hours of them ending their sleep ("ended sleep" event) on the app's homepage ("MainActivity" frontend trigger).
- Using Event Properties: The properties of these events are displayed with each response and can be leveraged to personalize the survey questions. For more information on utilizing event properties, read more here.
Event properties are displayed with each user response.
Personalize question texts with event properties.