Events streaming integration with Amplitude enables you to seamlessly stream feedback data from Blitzllama to Amplitude to further analyse the feedback data with user attributes or to create feedback dashboards.
- 1.You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- 2.Amplitude matches the
user_idto the id within Blitzllama to associated events. If user with that ID doesn't exist in Blitzllama, then Blitzllama creates one. Make sure that the Amplitude
user_idfield matches the Blitzllama id field to avoid user duplication.
- 1.Log in to Amplitude, go to Settings
- 2.Under Organization Settings, click Project and navigate to project that you'd like to integrate with Blitzllama.
- 3.Copy API key.
- 1.On the Blitzllama's dashboard, navigate to Destinations under the Connections tab and click on Amplitude.
- 2.Click Connect and paste the API Key into the textbox.
- 3.Click Save.
Last modified 1mo ago