Push response data from Blitzllama to Segment.
Using Segment Streams, Blitzllama can push all response data to Segment. Enabling you to sync Blitzllama's feedback data across your product and data tools.
Before connecting Blitzllama with Segment Streams, you'll need to make sure you have the following:
- A Blitzllama account
- A Segment account with access to the Streams feature
To connect Blitzllama with Segment Stream, follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to your Segment account.
- 2.Click on the "Sources" tab in the left-hand menu and then add HTTP API as a source, after entering the Name and Labels info.
- 3.Copy the Segment HTTP API key to your clipboard or store it in a secure location.
- 1.Log in to your Blitzllama account and navigate to the "Connections" section.
- 2.Click on "Segment Stream" from the list of available integrations and click on Enable.
- 3.Paste the Segment HTTP API Key into the corresponding field and then click on Save.
Once you've completed these steps, Blitzllama will automatically send response data and interactions to Segment for analysis and processing.
Here is sample of data that will be sent from Blitzllama's Segment Stream to Segment Destination platforms.
"response":"image upload glitches",
"question_text":"What do you think of our app?",