Comment on page
Zapier is a workflow automation tool that enables you to connect with thousands of other applications through its connected marketplace. Zapier employs “zaps” to run tasks; these tasks are easy to set up and can serve highly customizable needs in minutes. Zapier supports applications including, but not limited to, Slack, HubSpot, Salesforce, Intercom, Zendesk, and Gmail.
To use the Blitzllama-Zapier integration, you will first need a Zapier account. If you don’t have one, you can register for a free account at Zapier.com.
For this example, we will demonstrate how to send survey responses from Blitzllama to a Google Spreadsheet using Zapier.
- Create a new Zap and select Blitzllama as the trigger.
- Select 'New Survey Response' as the Trigger Event.
- Click 'Continue' and then click 'Test Trigger'.
- If prompted, sign in to Blitzllama using your Zapier API Key. To obtain your API Key, navigate to Blitzllama’s dashboard, go to Connections > Zapier > Get API Keys.
- On Zapier’s dashboard, search for Google Spreadsheet as the action - in other words, this is where the data should be sent.
- Add the action 'Create a Record'. For a list of all actions supported by Google Spreadsheet, visit the Zapier Library.
- You may be prompted to authenticate or sign in to Google.
- Select an existing Spreadsheet where the data will be populated.
- Once finished, click 'Continue'.
- You will have the option to test your Zap or skip this step and make it live.
- Update a Google Sheet, Notion, or Airtable with new survey responses.
- Implement a custom webhook integration with Blitzllama's webhook feature without coding.
- Send user data collected via Blitzllama to email marketing tools (e.g., Mailchimp, Mailmodo).
- Send user data collected via Blitzllama to CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot).
- Send user data collected via Blitzllama to customer support software (e.g., Freshdesk, Intercom).
- Send an automated email when a user completes a Blitzllama survey.