The Cohort Sync integration with Amplitude allows you to launch in-product surveys to specific cohorts you’ve already created in Amplitude. Enabling you to generate highly contextual and actionable insights which help create a deeper understanding of user behaviours.
Amplitude Cohort Sync is available to all customers on free and paid plans of Blitzllama.
- 1.Navigate to Connections tab on Blitzllama's dashboard
- 2.Click on Amplitude under Sources.
- 3.Click Connect and copy the API key.
- 1.In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- 2.In the Cohort section, click Blitzllama.
- 3.Click Add another destination.
- 4.Enter Name and Blitzllama's API Key.
- 5.Save the destination.
- 1.In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to export.
- 2.Click Sync, and choose Blitzllama.
- 3.Select the destination.
- 4.Select the sync cadence.
- 5.Save when finished.
After your cohort is synced, you can find it under Cohorts tab in the Blitzllama's dashboard. Expect updates to reflect within 15 minutes.