Comment on page
Customer Data Platform
Connect Segment with Blitzllama to use push user attributes and cohorts from your existing tools to precisely target users through Blitzllama and generate powerful insights.
Segment integration is in beta. Please reach out to us over the support chat on Blitzllama's dashboard to whitelist your account.
- We support Segment's Identify and Group calls.
- Segment's Identify and Groups calls are the equivalent of attributes and cohorts in Blitzllama.
- 1.Navigate to the Destination page inside Segment's Catalog tab.
- 2.Search for Blitzllama, click on the card to land on the Blitzllama's Catalog page
- 3.Select the data sources to send to Blitzllama destination
- 4.Get the API key within Blitzllama's dashboard: navigate to the Connections tab, search for Segment, click on the card to find and copy the API key.
traitsin Segment maps to single
Attributesin Blitzllama. Use
Attributesto identify users in Blitzllama. An example Identify call will look like this:
On Blitzllama's dashboard, the corresponding data can be found in the
Previewsection in the
Groupin Segment map to
Cohortsin Blitzllama. Use
Groupsto seamlessly sync cohorts to Blitzllama. An example
Groupcall will look like this:
"total billed": 830
The synced Segment's Groups will be available on the
Cohortstab on Blitzllama's dashboard.
Blitzllama accepts unlimited user attributes and will auto accept all user traits from Segment's Identify call.
Blitzllama accepts unlimited user cohorts and will auto accept all user groups from Segment's Group call.